Get a Thicker, Longer, Harder Penis - Weekend Workout - Make 3" Gains

In this article, I'm going to reveal top exercise secrets for the weekend so you can grow from today. There are lots of techniques out there, but I know from personal experience that most of them fail. Also, most people sell their systems for lots of money. 

However, as a struggling penis enlargement practitioner myself, I want to give something back for free.

Penis enlargement exercises are very simple indeed. All you have to do is perform these exercises and you'll begin to see gains within a few weeks. The process is very simple but requires dedication and commitment. You cannot gain an inch week every single week. It's just simply impossible. 

However, this is the most effective way of causing growth and you will begin by seeing moderate gains which will snowball if you follow my advice.

First of all, going to teach you how to perform a warm-up so that you can protect your penis from injury. 

This is a quick way of protecting yourself so that your blood vessels can accommodate the blood that you will be forced into your penis. It only takes five minutes to perform a warm-up but it is entirely necessary. 

You do this by taking a wet towel, which has been dunked in very hot water and wrapping it around your penis for five minutes. Once this is done, you can begin exercises safe in the knowledge that your penis is very unlikely to be harmed.

The secret of the gains from penis exercises is by making your body ready for exercises. The reason why most exercises fail when people begin them is that the body is unable to heal itself adequately. 

As we grow older the biochemicals in our body deplete. These biochemicals are responsible for making your penis grow, and heal in the 1st place. The only way to correct this is by starting a natural penis enlargement program. These programs revert your body back so that the biochemistry is the same as it was when you were going through puberty. And what happened when you're going through puberty? Your penis grew naturally from within...

The first exercise I'm going to share with you is a length exercise. If you do this consistently then the length of your penis will grow. This is a stretching exercise which is designed to stretch the ligaments of your penis to allow for growth.

The penis stretch

All this exercise involves is gripping the penis just below the head firmly with one hand, and stretching it outwards and to the right, then to the left, then up, then down, then in a circular motion all the way around. When performing the circular motion the penis will be a movement yet just strain will be 100% on it. Each stretch should last for 30 seconds.

The Girth Generator

The girth generator generates girth in your penis. This will make your penis a lot thicker. For this exercise, you have to have a 90% erection. Then you must grip the penis just below the head with an O shape using your thumb and your forefinger. Then with your other hand, using the same O shape your grip at the very base. 

Now you must move the hand gripping the base towards the hands gripping just below the head with your 90% erection. What you'll notice is that the penis is stretching around the shaft to make it thicker.

People who use exercises often come back and say that they don't work. However, this is because they're not aware of the biochemistry of the body. Once you're aware of your biochemistry and you realize that you should use a natural enlargement solution, then your penis will start to grow from these exercises significantly, as mine did.

Now Listen Very Carefully Here:

Secret Growth Discovery Will Increase Your Penis Size +3.81cm Per Week

I have never thought of myself as endowed but like many men wanted a larger penis so I could give greater pleasure to my girlfriend. I was just curious and one day did a search for how I could make my penis bigger. To be honest with you I wasn’t overly concerned with my penis size, it is not large by any means I guess I fall in the average category, what drew me to was the other benefits. 

My search on the internet brought me to the Penis Enlargement Remedy website. Looking at the claims I thought that it seemed a bit too simplistic to get any results so I went back to surfing the net. After 6 weeks my penis is noticeably much thicker and is at least an inch bigger. 

So I knew it was worth a try, and I am so glad I did give it ago, not only did I grow my penis size by 1.5 inches in just a couple of weeks I now feel like I have more control in the bedroom and my girlfriend definitely felt the benefits, I haven’t seen her smile like that afterward since we first started seeing each other.

 Here's the link to their official website