A 5 Step Guide to the Perfect Jelqing Routine

If you are going to perform jelqing exercises to increase your penis size naturally, then make sure you do them correctly. Sure the internet may make many things a lot easier in life, but sometimes following incorrect information can lead to problems if you wish to make your penis bigger! 

Therefore in this article, I would like to introduce you to the perfect jelqing exercise routine to increase your penis size.

1. It is very important that you warm up your manhood first. 3 different ways to warm up your member include, warming a sock stuffed with cooked rice in the microwave and then using this as a heating pad. Or you may decide to massage your penis with a warm and wet towel. Or you could even take a hot shower and allow the water directly at your member. 

Whatever method you decide to use, remember if you wish to make your penis bigger, never forget to warm up.

2. Next lubricate your penis and at the same time work your way up to a semi-erection. Approximately 50%-75% erect is fine. You can use either baby oil or Vaseline intensive care to lubricate your penis. 

If you use jelqing exercises with a flaccid penis, you risk certain very painful nerve-related injuries and you will not increase your penis size. Without any lubrication, you risk tearing or bruising the skin.

3. Next form the grip that you should use for all jelqing exercises. Touch your thumb and forefinger together to form an OK sign and attach your grip to the base of your penis. You need to grip as close to the pubic bone as possible. 

You may find it easier to shave and remove some of your pubic hair as yanking these out during exercise is extremely painful.

4. Next stroke your grip down the shaft of your penis and stop just short of the penis head. The action required is much the same as if you were milking a cow. Once you have reached the head, repeat immediately with your other hand. 

The action will help to flood the penile chambers with blood and also to stretch the internal ligaments of the penis. Eventually, this will make your penis bigger and thicker.

5. A full jelqing exercise routine will consist of performing 500 jelqs. However, your penis will not be strong enough for this initially. I would suggest that you complete no more than 100 jelqs in your first week and add another 100 jelqs each week thereafter until you reach 500. 

If you can consistently follow this routine over the next few weeks, you will naturally increase your penis size.

CAUTION: Now I need you to pay very close attention to this: 

If you're ashamed of the size of your penis and the thought of surgery scares you half to death you need to do something about it right now! The next page contains some of the most shocking information about Natural Penis Growth that you will ever read.

How Stem Cells Make IT Bigger…

Stem cells are nature’s cell-building force. They lie in your bones, waiting to build cells.

This is fascinating stuff that we all tend to ignore. However, stem cells are at the forefront of modern science. Scientists believe that they’ll help cure diseases ranging from Alzheimer's to cancer.

And through the fog of all the data, an incredible fact has emerged…

Stem Cells Cause Growth

These little cells not only repair cells… They also create them…


And one man, a mad scientist, discovered how to focus this creation of cells onto the penisAnd when you follow the proper steps in the proper way, growth always happens.


It’s not luck. It’s not just someone’s good genetic fortune. It’s scientific fact.

Don’t matter your age. Don’t matter your size.

Why You Haven’t Heard About This

There’s a simple reason that you haven’t heard about stem cell enlargement…

…The scams…

The industry in which this solution operates is dirty. It’s scammy. It’s rotten to the core…

And no media company wants to touch it. However, this hides something that will be a service to the world. 

Men, anywhere, any age, can grow. 

I’m NOT telling you to buy the solution

At this point, scammers all say the same thing, ‘BUY, BUY, BUY!’

I’m not telling you to do that. Never have. Never will!

You are living your life, by your rules. And I deeply respect that. I’m actually in a better position if you DON’T choose to get bigger.

Why?

Because I’m bigger than more men around me. I’m more of a catch…

So I’ll ask just one small thing of you - so you won’t regret years passing like I did: Just read what I’m about to share, to see if it makes sense.

Read it. If it sounds like garbage, never think about it again. Sound fair?

Absolutely.

I know it worked for me. It made sense to me. But why should you believe me?

Don’t believe me…

…You’re smart enough to figure it out by yourself…

‘So, why are you helping at all?’

Why am I helping?

I’ve said it doesn’t benefit me. And that’s quite right.

It doesn’t.

Not, at least, on a romantic or sexual level. But, I take something greater from telling you the truth. 

I’ve been you, and I wish I had been guided to the next webpage. I wish I could go back in time.

I can’t. So this - helping other guys who are just like I was - is the next best thing…

Here’s a quickfire Q&A:

Can you get bigger? Yes.

How much bigger? I grew by just over 3.5 inches.

Does it really work? I know it does. But read for yourself. Use your intelligence. Make up your own mind.

Just do me a favour, don’t waste two years being insecure and unhappy when you could fix this today!

Read here and the truth in beautiful technicolor will be revealed.