Warning! 2 Penis Enlargement Products That DID Not Work For Me (Avoid at All Costs)

Who else is starting a penis enlargement program, but doesn't know where to begin? Are you overwhelmed by the options, the products, the programs... and simply want ONE simple strategy for great gains you can count on?

If you are anything like I once was, trying to separate the FACT, from the fiction, when shopping for a genuine PE method is like a full-time job all by itself. 

And if you DON'T want to waste hundreds or even thousands of dollars like I did before I found a method that worked, read on as I share my BIGGEST regrets, in my own enlargement adventure..:-)

Penis Enlargement Pills - They DON'T work for most men statistically...and according to most scientists, they really DON'T work for anyone at all. Want the UGLY truth? 

The manufacturer of the largest enlargement pill company in the world was sentenced to 25 years in prison...and fined HUNDREDS of millions of dollars just a few short years ago, for fraud related to the sale of millions of tablets that did NOT perform as promised.

Worst of all for ME... they not only didn't work, but I wasted 12 months of my life trying just about every brand under the sun, with only an empty bank account to show for it.

Potions, Lotions, and Topical Enlargement Creams and Patches

For simplicity's sake, I'm going to lump ALL of these products into one category. 

Why? None of them worked... all were expensive, and in at least a few of the cases, they gave me rashes, made my skin break out, or simply felt weird and slimy on my body. 

The fact is, there is no evidence that any of these products can enlarge your penis or mine....and following my intuition would have saved me a lot of disappointment had I listened to my gut before I began.