How to Seduce Women - Don't Do These 2 Errors I've Made in the Past

God knows I made some errors I'm very ashamed to talk about when I was learning how to seduce women. However, I want to mention the most horrible and nastiest ones in order for you to avoid them. 

If only I knew about these errors when I was learning how to seduce women, it would have changed my life completely. These errors I'm going to talk about were rooted in my mind; it was the way I thought things should be with women. 

However, they did the very opposite, they kept me from having success and learning how to seduce women. In other words, they kept me unattractive to women.

This is the reason why you have to learn from them and never do them with women.

1. The first of these errors is trying to be nice

Sometimes, when I remember how I used to be with women in the past, I start laughing at myself. I was horrible and I did some very annoying things to myself. The most horrible thing I hate about my old me is how I used to do all my best efforts to be the nicest guy possible to women. 

This of course has never helped me in learning how to seduce women. I used to act so gently to women, and I didn't dare tease not contradict a woman. I even was unable to defend myself when a woman was humiliating me.

This is very difficult for me to reveal, but I have to do it in order for you to never fall into the same errors. Don't make women be more important than you, you are the most important thing to yourself. 

Don't think that women want you to be nice to them; they want a man who is able to lead and to defend himself and her. Don't imagine that hiding your beard and other manly features is sexy, it's not. What's sexy to women is a confident man, no matter how he looks.

2. The second of these errors is asking her for mercy

Yes, I'm ashamed to say it, but I did it with women. For a very long time, I kept considering myself of lower status and women to be higher than me. 

I even went to try to seduce women by acknowledging how lonely and fragile I was, no need to tell you that I fail miserably. How to seduce women is about how to make yourself strong and confident with women.

Also here is something important you don't want to miss!

PLAY-By-PLAY ATTRACTION GUIDE

ala Flow Chart