The Theory Of Penis Extenders And How Science Proves It To Be False

They say that penis extenders are the greatest advancement in the history of penis enlargement. ‘They’ being the people who try to sell these extenders to us. You’ll hear that the penis extender is the new penis pill; that the pill is dead, and that extenders are ready to fill their place.

I have issues with the way penis extenders are marketed because the sales pitches are complete lies, and in this article, I’m going to prove it. I’ve tried almost every type of commercial penis enlargement product out there, and I’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly.

With penis extenders, how they work and how they claim to work are two very different things. First of all, I’ve never tried one which does work, second of all some of the pseudo-science is completely unfounded.

The best example of this is their claims that the penis can be extended just like the necks of the Kayan tribal women, who have extraordinarily long necks. These tribal people add rings to their necks to elongate them.

The penis extender companies claim that this is conclusive proof that, with time and pressure, the penis can be stretched to a bigger, better state. However, I took the liberty of checking the evidence, and what I found is disturbing to read. I found it sickening because of two reasons.

1. It’s a lie; and

2. because I fell for it on a number of occasions when shelled out hundreds of dollars on these products.

Wikipedia tells us (of these Kayan women) that; ‘the neck is not actually lengthened; the illusion of a stretched neck is created by the deformation of the clavicle [rib cage].’

I also find the way they photograph the ‘enlarged’ penises abhorrent. I don’t need to tell you just how easy it is to use PhotoShop to edit photos, but what bothers me more than this is that these companies don’t even bother to do this.

They expect us to believe that the way they change camera angles, slip a hand into one photo and not another, or simply photograph a non-erect penis next to a semi-erect one is real proof. The worst aspect for me is that I fell for these marketing tricks.

They all claim that cellular regeneration is very possible. But how can cells grow with only an external device? To regenerate cells you need oxygen, nutrients, and human Growth Hormone. Extenders simply don’t supply this.

My negative experiences with penis extender side effects include; red-raw skin, excruciating pain, temporary impotence, burst blood vessels, Peyronie’s disease, and urinary incontinence.

Also, Pay Close Attention To This:

The penis is not a muscle, so once you get the size you want, you stop and the results last for life with no maintenance. The method found here…